Canadian Solar CS1H-330MS-Black Module
HiDM Mono-PERC 330 watt Panels
The new HiDM Mono-PERC modules from Canadian Solar are the latest innovation from this well respected solar panel manufacturer. These monocrystalline modules feature the Mono-PERC cells which are designed to improve both efficiency and reliability.
These High Density Modules (HiDM) with enhanced black-on-black aesthetics and IP granted module design are the ideal solution for residential rooftop installations. Through maximizing the light absorption area and removing the loss of ribbon resistance, the module efficiency is maximized.
One of the main advantages of the new PERC cells is better energy performance, even on cloudy days, and during morning and evening hours.
Key Features of the CS1H-330MS-Black Solar Panels
- Mono PERC cells with small format high density
- New technology maximizes the light absorption area
- Module efficiency 19.57%
- Cell crack risk limited in small region, enhance the module reliability
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- 1.38 inch (35 mm) black anodized aluminium alloy frame
- High PTC rating
- Short circuit current (Isc) 9.65 A; 20 amp fuse
- Operating Voltage (Vmp) 36 V
- Operating Current (Imp) 9.18 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 43.5 V
- Power tolerance 0~+5W
- Long term system reliability with IP67 Junction Box; 3 bypass diodes
- Robust black aluminum alloy frame to hold 5400 Pa load and wind load up to 2400 Pa
- T4 connectors (MC4 comparable)
- 25 Year linear performance warranty
- 10 Year product warranty on materials and workmanship