Canadian Solar CS3K-320MS Module
Mono-PERC 320 watt Panels with 120 half-cut cells
The new CS3K Mono-PERC modules from Canadian Solar are the latest innovation from this well respected solar panel manufacturer. These monocrystalline modules feature the Mono-PERC 120 half cells which are designed to improve both efficiency and reliability.
The KuPower module series has improved shade tolerance, low temperature coefficient, and high PTC ratings of up to 93.11%.
These solar panels are the ideal solution for residential rooftop installations. Through maximizing the light absorption area, they have better shading tolerance and the module efficiency is maximized.
One of the main advantages of the new PERC cells is better energy performance, even on cloudy days, and during morning and evening hours. If a photon of light misses the cell, it can be reflected back and get a second chance at producing power.
Key Features of the CS3K-320MS Solar Panels
- Power rating 320 watts
- Mono PERC 120 half cells
- Low power loss in cell connection
- New technology maximizes the light absorption area, better shading tolerance
- Module area efficiency 19.26%
- Minimizes micro cracks for increased reliability
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- 1.38 inch (35 mm) black anodized aluminum alloy frame on white backsheet (BOW)
- Short circuit current (Isc) 10.14 A; Max 30 amp fuse
- Operating Voltage (Vmp) 33.3 V
- Operating Current (Imp) 9.61 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 40.1V
- Power tolerance 0~+5W
- Long term system reliability with IP68 Junction Box; 3 bypass diodes
- Robust black aluminum alloy frame to hold 6000 Pa load and wind load up to 4000 Pa
- T4 connectors (MC4 comparable)
- 25 Year linear performance warranty
- 10 Year product warranty on materials and workmanship