Enphase IQ7+ Microinverter
Enphase IQ Series microinverters are designed for higher power modules, and are smart grid ready. With increased efficiency and a 25-year standard warranty, these lightweight microinverters utilize a simple two-wire cable system that lower cost and reduce installation time. Communications to the Envoy is now over the current conductors, eliminating the need for a neutral wire in the PV system.
IQ micros have a 97% efficiency rating. The IQ7 can be used with 60-cell modules up to 300W/350W while the IQ7+ microinverters can work with 60 or 72-cell modules up to 400W/440W respectively. IQ7X should be used for 96-cell modules, while the IQ7A can be used for high power 60 and 72 cell modules. Enphase has no enforced DC/AC ratio. Visit the Enphase compatibility calculator located at www.enphase.com for compatible models.
Features of the Enphase IQ7+ Microinverters
- Simplified design and installation process, with improved two conductor cabling system
- Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements, and microinverters connected to Enlighten Portal will remotely update to respond to changing grid requirements
- Can be configured for export limiting or zero export grid profiles
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant to meet both NEC 2014 and NEC 2017 requirements
- Communication to IQ Envoy Gateway over power line connection
Enlighten Manager and MyEnlighten monitoring options through Enphase IQ Envoy Gateway provides module level monitoring, with optional home energy consumption monitoring
- Option to add IQ Battery, allowing storage and night time usage of solar power in zero export situations
- 25-year standard warranty
- Compliant with: UL 62109-1, UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-0003 Class B, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 107.1-01
Compliant to Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirement
There are no reviews yet.