Hanwha Q CELLS Q.Peak BLK-G4.1
290 watt Solar Module
60-cell Panel with Black Frame on Black Backsheet (BOB)
This Q.ANTUM Q.Peak 290 watt solar module from QCells is manufactured with 60 monocrystalline cells and would be suitable for most residential rooftops. These German engineered panels provide higher power yields per surface area to lower installation costs. Unlike most panels, the Q.Cells have a new technology that largely eliminates PID or Potential Induced Degredation.
One of the things you should look for when purchasing a solar panel is whether the company will be around for the length of the power warranty (25 years). Hanwha is one of the largest companies in South Korea and this well-respected company should meet this requirement.
Features of Hanwha_Q.Peak BLK-G4.1 Panel
- 60 cell monocrystalline Qcells
- Maximum yields whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior
- Increased cell efficiency due to innovative cell concept Q.ANTUM
- Long-term Yield Security due to Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protection, and Traceable Quality Tra.QTM as well as VDE Quality Tested – the strictest test program
- Engineered in Germany
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (2400 Pa)
- MC4 compatible PV wire
- Sleek looks with 32mm (1.26 inch) black frame on black background (BOB)
- Efficiency rating of over 17%
- Reliable warranty includes 12- year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee