9.8 kWh Lithium Ion Battery RESU10H
The LG Chem RESU10H-SEG is a lithium-ion battery used for solar systems requiring energy storage with daily cycling. The battery stores energy from your solar panels to use when in the event of a grid blackout, when grid connected solar systems shut down, or when the sun is not shining. The batteries have the ability to cycle daily for up to 10 years as needed for self-consumption, peak load shaving, backup power and other similar systems.
Solar Power Backup
The LG RESU Chem battery is part of the Energy Storage System (ESS) designed to provide self-sufficient power generation and consumption for solar PV installed households. The solar energy stored in the battery can be used at night to help reduce electrical consumption.
A secondary battery, the RESU10H-SEG2 is an optional additional battery that can be added to couple to selected grid tie inverters, with compatible controls, at 400 VDC nominal. The LG Chem is compatible with the SolarEdge StorEdge inverters.
We recommend also purchasing lifting handles for ease installing these batteries. Two handles are needed to lift and install then on a wall, and can be used again on future installs. Lifting handles are sold separately and can be added to your quote.
Ask us for more details.
LG Chem RESU10H Li-Ion Battery Features:
- Total Energy 9.8k
- Compact & lightweight (214 lbs)
- Easy installation (see LG Chem installation video below)
- Voltage Range Charge 400-450VDC
- Voltage Range Discharge 350-430VDC
- Max. Voltage 520VDC
- Max. Charge/Discharge Current 11.9A@420V / 14.3A@350
- Max. Charge/Discharge Power 5k
- Peak Power (only discharging) 7kW for 10 sec
- Peak Current (only discharging) 18.9A@370V for 10 sec
- Includes a Battery Management System (BMS) with Over Voltage, Over Current, short circuit, Reverse Polarity protection
- Communication Interface RS484
- Max Altitude 6562 feet
- Compatible with SolarEdge Storedge inverters
- Scalability Max. 2 in parallel
- 10 year warranty
LG Chem RESU10H SE Handling Precautions Text File