LG Neon2 LG330N1C-A5 High Efficiency Panel
330 Watt PV Module with Black Frame
LG Neon2 Features:
- Black frame/white backsheet
- Very high area efficiency (19.3%) module with LG’s newly developed “Cello Technology” which increases power output and improves appearance
- 60 Monocrystalline / N-type cells
- Extremely low LID (Light Induced Degradation)
- Double sided cell structure produces energy from both the front and back. By absorbing light from the backside of the panel as well, the cells are more efficient, particularly when the sun’s angle is lower
- LG Neon2 modules with Enhanced Performance Warranty
- Thinner cell busses make for a sleek appearance
- Power output tolerance 0/+3
- MC4-type connectors
- Maximum string voltage 1000 VDC
- Series fuse rating 20A
The LG Neon2 330N1C-A5 is what is known as an “N” panel instead of the more usual “P” module. The “P” panels use boron to dope the panels but boron unites with free oxygen molecules in the silicon module causing cloudiness in the cell, or Light Induced Degradation (LED).
The “N” panel, however, uses phosphorous instead of boron which does not cause Light Induced Degradation, and makes the panels more powerful. This is why a 60-celled “N” panel has as much power as a 72-celled “P” module. In addition, LG’s new Cello Technology uses round wires instead of square and this scatters the light thus giving the panel a higher output. The Cello Technology also uses many more wires, creating less resistance and less internal heat.
Some manufacturers have produced “N” panels with a copper backing on the cell but this can create a problem where the cell attracts dust (just like an old CRT). This is not an issue with the LG Neon; in addition the panel is backed by LG, one of the most favored electronic manufacturers.
LG Neon2 330N1C -A5 Data Sheet