LG NeOn R LGQ1C-V5
370 Watt Solar Module Black Frame
If you have limited roof space and have been looking for a solar panel with high power output, the new LG NeOn R 370LGQ1C-V5 could be the panel for you. The LG Neon R panels are priced higher, but this highly efficient module is designed for top level global performance.
The LG Neon R is designed to maximize light absorption using an advanced cell structure which places all the electrodes on the rear side of the panel. This improves the output of the panel and also the temperature coefficient.
While sunlight is needed for solar modules to create energy, the increased temperature of the system normally decreases the output. However, the LG Neon R is designed to maintain high performance even on hot days.
The LG 370Q1C-V5 is an advanced N-type panel and has almost no boron; the wafers are able to minimize light-induced degradation or LID (the power drop that occurs right after installation). This performance enhancement continues throughout the life of the solar power system.
LG Q1C-V5 Features
- Black frame/white backsheet
- Power Output 370 Watts
- 60 Monocrystalline N-type cells (6 x 10)
- Black anodized aluminum frame (1.57 in.) and white backsheet (BOW)
- 21.4 module efficiency with -0/+3% tolerance
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 10.82A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 42.8V
- Rated Current (Imp) 10.01A
- Rated Voltage (Vmp) 37.0V
- Normal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) 44 ± 3 °C
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc -0.24 %/°C
- Maximum system voltage 1000VDC
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating 20A
- Near zero light induced degradation
- With its newly reinforced frame design, LG NeON® R can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa,
and a rear load up to 5400 Pa
- MC4 type connectors (cable length 39 in.)
- 25-year warranty (enhanced)
- Dimensions 66.93 x 40 x 1.57 inches
- Weight 41 lbs
- LG NeON® R has an enhanced performance warranty. After 25 years, LG NeON R is guaranteed at least 87.0% of initial performance
LG NeonR Brochure