370 watt Mono Solar Panel 72 Cells
Quality and Affordability from LONGI
Longi Solar, founded in 2000, is the largest supplier of mono crystalline silicon wafers in the world with more than 2.7 billion in sales in 2016 and has shipped over 4.5 gigawatts of high efficiency mono modules in 2017. The company invests heavily in R&D. LONGI has been making solar cells for many companies, including Canadian Solar, and may consider adding US manufacturing.
The LR6 series of modules from LONGI is a Hi-MO1 high efficiency, low LID monocrystalline 72-cell module, with excellent electrical and solid structural performance (5400 Pa snow load and 2400 Pa wind load). These modules feature Silver 40mm frames with white back sheets, MC4 connectors, and industry-standard -0/+5W sorting.
LONGi backs these modules with a 10-year product warranty and 25-year linear warranty. They are certified to UL 1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 and are manufactured in an ISO 9001/14001 certified facility.
Features of the LONGI LR6-72PH 370 watt Solar Panel
- 72 Mono PERC cells
- Hi-MO1 high efficiency (19.1%)
- Positive power tolerance 0~+5W
- Low irradiance and temperature coefficient with PID resistance
- Adaptable to harsh environments (5400Pa for snow load on front and 2400Pa for wind load on rear side)
- 1.57 inch (40 mm) clear frame with white backsheet
- High PTC rating 341.4 watts
- Maximum string voltage 1500 VDC
- Short circuit current (Isc) 9.93 A; 20 amp fuse
- Operating Voltage (Vmp) 39.7 V
- Operating Current (Imp) 9.32 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 48.4 V
- Power tolerance 0~+5W
- Long term system reliability with IP67 Junction Box; 3 diodes
- MC4-type connectors
- 25-year warranty (annual power attenuation -0.55%)
- 10-year product warranty on materials and workmanship