Mission Solar MSE310SQ8T
310 watt Mono Panel with Black Frame & Backing (BOB)
These Mission Solar panels are assembled in the USA (BAA Buy American Compliant) using the new PERC technology to provide high power output performance.
The MSE PERC 60 series features a sleek all-black design making it ideal for any rooftop system. It is engineered to be compact yet powerful. The 310 watt MSESQ8T panel undergoes a series of quality inspections and is suitable for a wide range of residential and commercial applications.
PERC technology allows for more energy generation than traditional solar panels. With PERC, a “passivation layer” is added to the rear of the cell so light can be better captured throughout the cell. This layer also has reflective properties that allows light to bounce off the passivation layer and elsewhere into the cell and this produces additional energy.
The MSE modules receive multiple quality checks throughout the manufacturing process as well as stringent quality and reliability testing. Each product exceeds industry requirements and is backed by an independent 25-year linear warranty from PowerGuard.
Mission Solar MSESQ8T Features
- Power Output 310 Wp with PERC technology
- 60 Monocrystalline P-type cells (6 x 10); 5 busbars
- All black anodized aluminum alloy frame and backsheet with (1.58 in.)
- 18.65 module efficiency with -0~+3% Positive Power Tolerance
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 9.76A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 40.12V
- Rated Current (Imp) 9.345A
- Rated Voltage (Vmp) 33.17V
- Normal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) 46.09°C (±2°C)
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc -0.280%/°C
- Maximum system voltage 1000VDC
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating 20A
- Certified reliability. Tested to UL1703 & IEC standards. PID Resistant
- Extreme Weather Resilience
› 5631 Pa snow load (117 psf) tested load to UL1703
› 185 mph wind rating
- MC4 type connectors
- 25-year power output warranty backed by PowerGuard insurance
- Dimensions 65.53 x 39.33 x 1.58 inches
- Weight 40.1 lbs
- BAA compliant for government projects under Buy American Act