QCells Q.Peak Duo BLK ML-G10+
400 Watt Panel
132 Half-Cut Mono Cell Panel with Black Frame on Black Backsheet
The newest, high-performance Q.ANTUM DUO solar module Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G10+ is the ideal solution for residential rooftop solar applications thanks to a combination of its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM DUO and cutting edge cell interconnection.
This premium panel impresses with its outstanding visual appearance and particularly high performance on a small surface thanks to the innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology. With a higher efficiency rate than previous series, the Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G10+ module utilizes Q CELLS’ zero gap Q.ANTUM DUO Z technology to boost module efficiency up to 20.9%. The black half cells alongside the matching black backsheet lend even the most exclusive buildings an aesthetic elegance.
Features of Q. PEAK DUO BLK ML-G10+ 400 watt Panel
- 400 watts of power
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of at least 20.4%
- 6 x 22 monocrystalline Q.ANTUM solar half cells
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
- Innovative all weather technology — optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior
- Enduring high performance — long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology, Hot-Spot-Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 11.14A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 45.3V
- Rated Current (Imp) 10.77A
- Rated Voltage (Vmp) 37.13V
- Normal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) 43 ± 3 °C
- Maximum system voltage 1000VDC
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating 20A
- MC4 type connectors (cable length 49.2 in.)
- Dimensions 74 x 41.1 x 1.26 inches
- Weight 48.5 lbs
- Inclusive 25-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty