REC 355AA Black
Alpha Series Solar Panel
Powerful “N” Type 60-cell Panel
Emerging from REC’s leadership in half-cut cell technology, the Alpha is built around 120 half-cut heterojunction cells (HJT) and advanced connection technology, designed by engineering experts from Germany and Singapore.
With HJT, REC combines the benefits of crystalline silicon solar cells with those of thin film technologies for much higher efficiency and energy yield, even at higher temperatures.
Best Power Density on a 60-Cell Module
The Alpha delivers the best power density on a 60-cell module, a key consideration when space is tight – like on any rooftop.
With the REC Alpha Series, customers will get over 20 percent more power from the same area and the same number of panels – or, put other way, the same energy output from less space. This reduces the Balance of System (BoS) costs.
In addition, REC’s ‘Twin Panel’ design delivers demonstrably better performance in shaded conditions
Features of the REC Alpha 355AA Blk Solar Panels
- 355 Watts Power Rating
- 120 half cut cells with REC heterojunction (HJT) cell technology
- Using REC’s half-cut cell technology, the Alpha features high efficiency N-type mono wafers between thin layers of amorphous silicon
- 6 strings of 20 cells in series
- The 1.2 inch (30 mm) thin frame construction allows more panels per pallet, an easy installation and allows the Alpha to withstand snow loads of 7000Pa
- REC ‘Twin Panel’ design delivers demonstrably better performance in shaded conditions
- Maximum String Voltage 1000VDC
- Black Anodized Aluminum Alloy Frame on Black Backsheet (BOB)
- 20.3% Maximum efficiency
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 10.19A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 44.0V
- Rated Current (Imp) 9.5A
- Rated Voltage (Vmp) 37.4V
- Normal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) 44 ± 2 °C
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc -0.24 %/°C
- Maximum system voltage 1000VDC
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating 25A
- MC4 type connectors (cable length 39 in.)
- Dimensions 67.8 x 40 x 1.2 inches
- Weight 43 lbs
- 20 year product warranty with 25 year linear power warranty
- Guarantees 92% of power after 25 years
REC Alpha Blk Series Specifications