SolarEdge P320 Power Optimizer
Increased Energy Output & System Monitoring
The SolarEdge P320-5 Series is specifically designed for use with 60-cell modules that are rated between 300 and 320 watts DC.
The SolarEdge P-Series power optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected to each solar panel or embedded by module manufacturers, replacing the traditional solar junction box.
All SolarEdge power optimizers can be used with crystalline silicon PV modules to provide module-level MPPT and performance monitoring, and are designed to work exclusively with SolarEdge inverters.
The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. The MPPT per module allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance.
When working with SolarEdge Inverters, SolarEdge power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems.
All power optimizers have 99.5% peak efficiency and are backward compatible with older SolarEdge products.
The SolarEdge P320, P370, and P400 optimizers can be used with any SolarEdge inverter.
The SolarEdge P600, P700 and P730 dual-module optimizers (two modules are connected in series, then connected to the optimizer) are compatible only with SolarEdge three-phase inverters.
SolarEdge optimizers can be attached to most PV mounting systems using a single fastener; grounding can be accomplished via the included star washer, a WEEB, or through a lug, depending on racking.
Optimizers with H4 connectors are available upon request.
Features of SolarEdge P-Series Power Optimizers
- Module level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Module-level shutdown (1 VDC per module) inherently compliant with NEC 2014 690.12 requirements
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement
- Designed for use with high power modules.
- Mitigates effects from manufacturing tolerance, partial shading & orientation.
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization.
- Helps mitigate all types of modules mismatch-loss.
- Fast installation with single bolt.
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, up to 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
- NEMA 6P, IP68 environmental protection rating
- Operating temperatures of -40 °F to +185 °F (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- 25-year warranty
- Listed to UL 1741 for U.S.A. and Canada
- Compliant with: IEC61000-6-2, IEC61000-6-3, FCC Part 15 B, IEC62109-1 Class II
- Frame mount versions are available on request
|Model||Max DC Input||Max Input Volt.||MPPT Range||Module Type||Input Connect.|
|P600-5||600w||96VDC||12.5-80VDC||two 60-cell||MC-4 type|
|P700-5||700w||125VDC||12.5-105VDC||two 72-cell||MC-4 type|
|P730-5||730w||125VDC||12.5-105VDC||two 72-cell||MC-4 type|