SolarEdge StorEdge SE7600A-US Inverter
Grid Tie Inverter with Backup Power
The SolarEdge StorEdge inverter is a fixed voltage inverter designed specifically for use with the SolarEdge power optimizers. It is lightweight, easy to install and includes module level monitoring.
SolarEdge StorEdge Features
- Single inverter for PV, battery storage and grid-tied and backup applications
- No high voltage during installation as each optimizer puts out 1 volt. This acts like a Rapid Shutdown when the AC is disconnected from the inverter.
- Full monitoring capability with battery status, PV production and remaining backup power and consumption
- Automatically provides back up power in the event of grid interruption
- Includes all interfaces needed for battery connection
- Internal Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) for added safety per NEC 2011: 690.11
- Inherently compliant with NEC 2014 690.12 rapid shutdown requirement
- Built-in module-level and battery system monitoring
- GSM Cellular Card with 5-year plan prewired and included
- RS485 and Ethernet communications interface included
- NEMA 3R outdoor rated
- Inverter operating temperatures of -13 °F to +140 °F (-25 °C to +60 °C).
- Also available with optional revenue grade monitoring