SolarWorld 300 watt Mono Module
with Black (33mm) Frame
The Sunmodule Plus 300 watt panel is suitable for both grid-tied and off-grid applications. These panels have a black frame and white backsheet for high power output. SolarWorld’s Sunmodule solar panels are designed to the highest standards of quality, performance and durability.
SolarWorld has been manufacturing PV panels in the US for over 40 years and is a recognized leader in the industry using strict quality control standards. The panels have a 25 year warranty to guarantee maximum power performance.
SolarWorld Sunmodule Plus 300 watt Panel Features:
- Black anodized aluminum frame on white backsheet (BOW)
- Monocrystalline module with 5 busbars
- SolarWorld PERC cell technology for high energy yields
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art factories according to strict German and US quality control standards
- SolarWorld only delivers modules that have greater than or equal to the nameplate rated power.
- Plus Sorting capabilities ensure highest efficiency cells
- High transmissive glass with anti-reflective coating
- Fully-automated production lines and seamless monitoring of the process and material ensure the quality that the company sets as its benchmark for its sites worldwide
- SolarWorld guarantees a maximum performance digression of 0.7% p.a. in the course of 25 years, a significant added value compared to the two-phase warranties common in the industry, along with industry-first 10-year product warranty
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts