Trina Solar TSM-310-DD05H.05(ll)
310 watt Solar Module
Monocrystalline 120 Half-Cell Panel with Black Frame & Backsheet
Trina Solar is one of the leading global solar companies with over 11 GW in installations worldwide. With manufacturing facilities located in China, Trina’s global presence includes regional headquarters in the US, Europe and Asia. Over almost 20 years, Trina PV modules have been well field tested and are backed by a solid 25/30 year linear power warranty that guarantees at least 90% power performance by year 10.
The Trina TSM-310-DD05H.05(ll) AllMax Plus monocrystalline solar module is a good choice for both rooftops and large scale installations. These mono panels make use of the half-cell design to bring higher efficiency. The new cell layout with the split junction box location help to reduce energy loss caused by inter-row shading. In addition, the panels are manufactured with stringent quality control.
The ALLmax solar panels are manufactured to withstand challenging conditions of 2400 Pa negative load and 5400 Pa positive load.
Features of the Trina TSM-310-DD05H.05(II) Mono Solar Panels
- 310 Watts Power Rating
- 120 half-cut monocrystalline cells
- Maximum System Voltage 1000VDC
- Black Anodized Aluminum Alloy Frame with Black Backsheet (BOB)
- Power Output Tolerance 0~+5W
- Series Fuse Rating 20A
- (STC) Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 32.9V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp) 9.43A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 40.2 A
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 9.83A
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) 44°C (±2°C)
- Module Efficiency 18.7%
- PID resistant
- 10 year product workmanship warranty with 25 year linear power warranty
- PTC Rating 288.2 Watts