Trina Solar TSM-330-DD06M.05(ll)
330 watt Solar Module
Monocrystalline 120 Half-Cell Multi-Busbar Module with Black Frame & Backsheet
Trina Solar is one of the leading global solar companies with over 11 GW in installations worldwide. With manufacturing facilities located in China, Trina’s global presence includes regional headquarters in the US, Europe and Asia. Over almost 20 years, Trina PV modules have been well field tested and are backed by a solid 25/30 year linear power warranty that guarantees at least 90% power performance by year 10.
The Trina TSM-330-DD06M.05(ll) Residential monocrystalline solar module is a good choice for residential rooftops. These mono panels make use of the half-cell design to bring higher efficiency. The new cell layout with the split junction box location help to reduce energy loss caused by inter-row shading. In addition, the the lower resistance of the half-cut cells and increased MBB (Multi-Busbar) reflectance ensure higher power.
The Trina solar panels are manufactured to withstand challenging conditions of 2400 Pa negative load and 5400 Pa positive load.
Features of the Trina TSM-330-DD06M.05(II) Mono Solar Panels
- 330 Watts Power Rating
- 120 half-cut monocrystalline cells
- Multi busbar technology
- Maximum System Voltage 1000VDC
- Black Anodized Aluminum Alloy Frame with Black Backsheet (BOB)
- Power Output Tolerance 0~+5W
- Series Fuse Rating 20A
- (STC) Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 33.8V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp) 9.76A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 40.6 A
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 10.4A
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) 41°C (±3°C)
- Module Efficiency 19.4%
- PID resistant
- 12 year product workmanship warranty with 25 year linear power warranty